Friday, March 9, 2007

Snips, Snails, & Puppydog Tails



So yesterday was an emotional day- Sam got his first haircut! He doesn't look like a baby anymore
:( He looks like the toddler that he is. All of the milestones of growing up are harder with the second child, because you are fully aware of how painfully fast time flies. Sam's first year passed in what seems like the blink of an eye. I guess that is why I take so many pictures!

I spent most of today dreaming about the Stampin' Up regional seminar that I'm going to tomorrow. Jamie's Mom and sister are also demos and we are going together. I should come home with lots of fabulous new card samples and ideas. Also, a new stamp set! I'll post pics tomorrow night!

Today was a light crafting day for me. I got a wooden letter from WalMart (1.99, I think) and painted it with white with acrylic paint. I traced it onto the new paisley designer paper (love it) and cut it out. The next step was to cover the letter with modgepodge and place the paper tracing on top. Coat the whole thing in modgepodge again and let dry. Embellish with ribbons, flowers, whatever makes ya happy! I kept mine pretty simple, but I like it. What do you think?

No comments: