Monday, March 12, 2007

Mahvelous Monday


Regionals was SO much fun! Jennifer (light blue sweater, sis-in-law), Nanna (rose sweater, Jamie's Mom), Kathryn (redhead,new stampin buddy & member of our stampin downline group) and I were in ATL and swapping cards with other demos by 8am. I have tons of samples and pics of samples to share with ya'll, but way too many to post because I seriously took over 100! I learned lotsa new techniques and project ideas, including a BLING theme project night. I learned about embossing, which I've never tried, but now I have to because their ideas were too cute!! So, needless to say I'm going to be spending lots of time locked away in my stamp room trying out these fab-o ideas.

We learned how to make sparkly things like this marvelous m card they had on display. How fun is that? I'm def putting a bling night on the calendar! Speaking of calendars, under Stampin Up guidelines, I'm not allowed to post events on a non-S.U. site so if you want to be added to my email list for updates let me know.

No comments: