Sunday, March 4, 2007

My first Blog Post!!


I decided I've been stalking the blogs of other papercrafters long enough and its time for me to get my own blog. I mean really, I owe it to my legions of fans out there. With my blog, you can keep up with the new ideas I'm working on, learn a few techniques, and learn all about my fabulous and exciting life as a stay at home mom.
I had a chance to get in my craft room today and create a few cards. I created the Easter card at left using Loads of Love. I used my blender pen and chalks to color in the image. I also used stampin' dimensionals to make the truck 3d. For a little extra fun, I used my 2way glue stick and dazzling diamonds glitter on the eggs. Cardstock colors are certainly celery and almost amethyst, ribbon is rose.
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great, cute Easter card. Welcome to the blog world!