Thursday, March 15, 2007

Charmed, I'm sure!



Sit tight, because I have lots of good stuff to share today. Lets start with Monday's craft night with MK. We made our own charms and stamped on them with the floral background stamp shown here. First you make the charms and stamp on them. The next steps are cooking, painting, and distressing the charms. This was a fave project for us because it has built in breaks perfect for chatting and snacking, of course we do that during the entire project anyway!


Last night I spent a couple of hours in my stamp room with Mom and Evan. I made a couple of cards for friends using the paisley & petals stamp set from the spring mini. I also used the paisley designer paper and new tab punch. No card is complete without a lil bit of glitter, so I gave the small flowers on the paisleys a little dazzle.
My fabulous husband is cooking burgers for lunch today, but after that I'm going back to my stamp room to make even more good things. Stay tuned for more items from the spring mini, altered lunch pails, and whatever else I can put a stamp on!
Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the name of your blog. I found your blog through Julie - I'll add you to my blog roll - if that's o.k.

Debbi said...

Those charms was wonderful and The card has such a great look!