Monday, July 9, 2007

Fabulous!



I finally got some serious stamping done this weekend. First, I organized my stamp room. It will only be clean until the next stampfest! I'm not very good at putting my stuff away when I finish with it. I've got some ideas about what I want to do with the space and I'll post pics if I ever get it done. My dream would be to have a fabulous pink room. Pink, black and white polka dots, perhaps a chandelier. Ok, enough dreaming. This frame was inspired by my dream stamp room. Before I explain the frame, let me make a confession: I haven't memorized all of the Stampin' Up colors. This is the bright pink from the bold family, positively pink- I think :) I stamped the flourish from baroque motifs in white on the pink paper. I used whimsical lower to spell fabulous in black. Very simple, very fabulous!
This little 3x3 card was fun. Bright pink base again. Image from double line doodle is stamped in bright pink on whisper white paper. SU has a new scallop circle punch, but I don't have it yet.Never fear, I do have a pair of scallop scissors from the $ store! Ok, my circle is a lil bit lopsided but I'll get better with practice. The sentiment from double line doodle "I just love you", is stamped inside. Wonder whose husband will be lucky enough to get this card?

No comments: