Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Meagan's Birthday Card

Meagan turned 15 on May 1st. Its hard for me to believe she is 15, and I've only known her since she was 12. I can't imagine how Jamie feels knowing that his little girl is almost grown up.She will be down for a week later this month and we will have her party then. We'll also definitely do some stamping together.


So, its only appropriate that I made her card. I used cool Caribbean as a base and a sheet from the paisley dp as the second layer. I stamped happy b-day onto whisper white in cool Caribbean ink using my new whimsical alpha set. I used whimsical to stamp an m onto a frame stamp and mounted that atop a turquoise grossgrain ribbon strip.
I've got a few stamping events planned during June, so contact me if you want details.
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: